We celebrated Drew's 4th birthday this past weekend. His actual birthday is right before Christmas but we've always wanted to make sure he didn't get lost in the Christmas shuffle, so we celebrate at the beginning of the month.
We rented a bounce place for a couple of hours and let the kids run wild. Imagine 20 kids and 5 big blow-up things - wow - it was crazy.
Thank you to the friends & family that came and made our little man feel special!
Here are the pictures - enjoy!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Drew's 4th birthday party
Posted by Andie at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! what a fun party! Looks like even the big kids (dads) were having fun. Happy birthday Drew! Don't they grow up too fast? I hope you're going to tell his birth story. Love you blog. I read it everyday.
Love, Ruth
Thanks Ruth! I'm glad that you enjoy the blog. :)
I'm definitely going to write Drew's birth story but I figured I'd save that for his birthday (Dec. 20th)
How are you guys doing? Getting ready for Christmas?
Post a Comment