Thursday, June 21, 2007

Grrrr.... continuing dental work saga

Okay, I have to take a moment and post a bit of a GRRRR regarding the dental issues that I have been having.

Sometime in late March (I think), I lost a filling in a tooth and went to the dentist. I was told that I needed a crown and waited 3 weeks to get back into the dentist to get this done. Go to the dentist the week prior to going to Bartlesville and get some of the work done for a crown and am told that I have to get a root canal done. It seemed that I may have to wait 10 days with a gaping hole in my tooth before I could get a root canal but thankfully I found a dentist (after calling several) who got me in right away. Got the root canal and went on my trip. Came back, called the first dentist to get the crown scheduled and found out that they were no longer taking my insurance. WHAT????!!! After some talking they decided that they would complete the crown work at the insured price. I went in last week, Monday for to get a temporary crown done and am scheduled to go back 3 weeks later for the permanent one.

Sounds good right????

The temporary crown BROKE on Sunday and then came completely out on Monday and that was without eating or doing anything I wasn't supposed to. Go in on Thursday to get it fixed and think things will be okay for the remaining 10 days.

NOT SO.

Guess what came out tonight while I was drinking a glass of ice tea?????

Yep, you guessed it - the second temporary crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is making me crazy!

0 comments: