Friday night was our last Parent's Night Out to raise money for Camp Whatever. It was a GREAT success.
For those of you who haven't seen a previous post about this, here's the "skinny." I help lead a small group of high school girls alongside a friend of mine, Megan. This summer (next week actually), they have the opportunity to attend a one-week camp where they get to have fun while having a life-changing encounter with God.
This is near & dear to my heart because it was at one such camp that I accepted Jesus as my personal Lord & Saviour during the summer before my senior year of high school (June 18, 2001 to be exact!). I am evidence of a life changed because of the opportunity that I had and I hope & pray the same for each student that attends.
The cost of camp is $200 per student and my girls have been working hard to earn their money. We've offered babysitting services to a group of parents in exchange for donations for camp. Three of the girls earned a little over 1/2 their total money doing this!
Thank you so much to all those that participated. Your contribution is going to be life-changing for these girls. What an awesome part in their Christian adventure you just played!
Here are a few pics:


Sunday, June 15, 2008
Parent's Night Out for Camp - SESSION 4
Posted by Andie at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment