First I find out that there is such a thing as Caffeine-Free REGULAR Dr. Pepper in Middle Tennessee and now this - SUPER TARGET - 4 miles from my house!!!
YAY!
It opened tonight!!!
Can't say that taking 4 children (I had a friend's son) to Target by myself was a smart move, especially since one of my children in particular has been a bit of a challenge today, but I did and LOVED IT!
Chick-Fil, Super Target, Caffeine-Free Dr. Pepper - it doesn't get much better than that.
Oh wait - it does - RED ROBIN coming too!!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Super Target!
Posted by Andie at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's open ? I thought it didn't open until the 9th. Talk to you later. . . going to Target :0)
Very exciting!!! I live right between 2 Super Targets and it is WONDERFUL!! We were there this afternoon!! And, RED ROBIN... we'll be back to visit as soon as it opens!! ;-)
~Kristin~
I have been looking forward to this day for months! Needless to say I was there. I will never have to leave Smyrna for anything!!!!
Hey Andie! I just found your blog through someone's blog on my friend Janeen's blog.... make sense? lol.... See you Sunday afternoon :)
Post a Comment