Those that know us well know that my husband is a HUGE (and that's an understatement) St. Louis Cardinals fan. The g, Owen's nursery was decorated Cardinals and the boys room now is baseball. I had to sit in a car for SIX hours when I was 9 months pregnant with Owen so that all our kids could see their first Cardinal's game in the old Busch Stadium. The guy loves Cardinal's baseball!
Today is opening day and the game is set on our DVR to tape (yes, he has the MLB package too LOL) and he has plans to watch it with Drew later.
So, to honor a team I've grown to love as well, here is yet another blog change.
GO CARDS!
Monday, March 31, 2008
In honor of OPENING DAY!
Posted by Andie at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andie,
Is it going to stay this way for the whole season?
Not a chance. LOL!
Post a Comment