Okay, I have felt like being a bit blog lazy as of late. I read blogs but just haven't felt much like posting on my own.
This past weekend we went to MO to visit Eric's family. We haven't been out there way since this past summer, I think. Way too long. The new van made the 6 hour drive VERY nice (the DVD players for the kids didn't hurt either LOL).
It was fun to hang out with family. The kids had an absolute BLAST with their cousins. I'll go through the pics and add a few later but in the meantime, here are the kiddos before church on Sunday. Poor Morgan had a bad cold and you can tell by looking at the photos. Also, it was SNOWING on Easter so it was a bit cold.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
A few Easter pics
Posted by Andie at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment