Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well, I said I wanted (needed) to lose weight

Remember this post? Well, I've lost 7 pounds this week but it wasn't through dieting. The lovely flu/stomach bug/whatever the heck it was hit me hard this week (T-TH) and I've lost a few pounds because of it. I wasn't all that sick to my stomach really but I sure haven't been able to eat. Poor Eric, the last 2 nights he got home from work and I've handed over the kids and gone to bed (6 pm each night!!!!).

So - that's the reason for my lack of blogging as of late. I felt too bad to even turn my computer on and that's saying something - I always have my computer on it seems.

Other than that, the only other eventful thing this week is that yet another tie to our Oklahoma days is gone - we now have TN license plates!!!!! Between taking the W '04 sticker off and now the OK plates being gone, I barely recognize my own car in the parking lot. LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I finally got back on "MyFamily" and found out you have a blog! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and it's good to catch up with you via your blog. I don't have a blog, (much too old for that!) but I will enjoy reading yours and staying in touch that way! Kiss the kids for me! Love, Aunt Ruth
(new e-mail sdstedwell@qwest.net)