Monday, July 09, 2007

Checkin' it off my list.

Do you ever make a to-do list and write down things that you've already done just so you can cross them off???? :) I do & did today.

What a productive day:

1. Grocery shopping done (with 3 crazy kids along I might add)
2. Photos on computer almost all backed up (I had a years worth - over 20 CD's!)
3. New tree in back.
4. Trees in back watered, just in time for the rain.
5. New bush in front.
6. Cabinet fixed (not the air leak, another problem)
7. Yard treated (lawn-care company)


Now, granted, *I* didn't do much of these things, others did, but they would have been on my list to follow-up on so it counts, right? :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey tell Bec I was going to leave her a message on her blog but you must know her email to and I am at camp. Tell her to change that!!
Ruth

Gwen said...

I do that all of the time with my lists!!!! :)