If you have young children then you probably know that a quiet house isn't always a good thing. The other day I was getting ready to go to church and realized that I hadn't seen Drew or Owen running around in the past few minutes.
I found them in D & M's room like this:

We don't have a dresser yet for M & D's room so we got a cabinet that had 6 spaces and got 6 pop-up baskets for things like socks, underwear and pj's. D & O completely emptied all of them (making a HUGE mess) and then got in the baskets and pulled Drew's quilt over their heads. They were having a BLAST.
I'm glad that they had fun, despite the mess. Messes can always get cleaned up!
Friday, July 13, 2007
It got quiet
Posted by Andie at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment