I cannot believe that the school year is already over. Where did this year go????? I took pics on the kids first day of school and, of course, I had to take pics on their last day.
Morgan is finished with Kindergarten and heading into 1st grade. She isn't all that excited though. She wasn't ready for school to end and she loves her teacher so much that she just wishes she could stay in Kindergarten permanently. I tried explaining that she'll have a great teacher next year as well but... I hope that she always loves school this much.

Drew had an end of year program where the kids sang several of their favorite songs. It was TOO cute. Drew wasn't shy at all when they handed him the microphone. :) This has been a good year for Drew at school. He has learned a lot. When he started he couldn't color in the lines, now he can write is name. Big improvement.

Sunday, May 25, 2008
Last day of school
Posted by Andie at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The pictures are so sweet. Everyone takes photos of the first day but rarely of the last day. What cute kids you have.
YEA! It's summer...come see us!
~Kristin
Post a Comment