I think my boys have gone off the deep end! The past 3-4 nights have been HORRIBLE during bedtime. Tonight was an all out war. They are tired, Owen especially, but they just don't want to give in. It is making me crazy.
I love that my boys share a room but I have to tell you, I'm almost ready to dismantle my craft/guest room and separate them.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Bed time "challenges"
Posted by Andie at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My boys will be sharing a room for the first time, when our foreign exchange student gets here at the end of the summer. I am beginning to get things organized, but I am worried about how they will do. We will not have another option though, so we'll just have to deal w/it :oP
Scary!! Our boys are about to share a room too--no other option at this point, so we'll see how it goes!
Our boys have always shared a room and have their bouts here and there. But for the most part, they do okay with it. I think they'll get better as they get older, but I totally understand the frustration you are experiencing. Can't tell you how many times I go back in 30 minutes later and they are still talking!
Post a Comment