Monday, August 10, 2009

Yeah, it's been a while...

I get distracted with Facebook and forget to post over here. I've been told that I need to get to it, so, I'll try.

This has been a busy summer for us. Let's see:

1. Visit with my parents (Memorial Day)
2. Numerous visits with Eric's dad as he passed through town.
3. Vacation Bible School (Lifepoint, where we attend)
4. Water Camp (at Owen's preschool - for all the kids)
5. I went to Camp Whatever (middle & high school camp)
6. Visit with Carolyn (my mother-in-law) and niece, Bethany.
7. Morgan went to C3 Day Camp at Lifepoint (Chick-fil-a)
8. Boys went to VBS at their preschool
9. All kids went to VBS at their Awana's church (Yes, we did hop to 3 diff't vbs)
10. Visit with my mom & niece.
11. Beechbend with Morgan's Girl Scout Troop
12. Nashville Shores with Eric's work

That's quite the list. I'll try to get back on later and post some actual photos.

Today was the first day of school for Morgan. It really was just a 2 hour day where the kids and parents go in and fill out lots of forms, everyone meets the teachers, and we go home. Wednesday will be their first full day. Drew is starting Kindergarten this year and they phase them in differently than they do the other grades so his first full day won't be until August 21st. His first 1/2 day is this Friday though.

Owen will be starting preschool at the same place that both Morgan & Drew attended so I'll have TWO DAYS with no kids. Crazy! I'm sure to find plenty of things to occupy my time. I seem to be great at that.

So - there's an update for ya (for those few that might actually check my blog).

1 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Great update! Wow, what a fun and busy summer you've had! Can't wait to see the pics.
love,
MJBL