Monday, August 10, 2009

Coupon Crazy

Over the past few months I've been hearing about all the money that my friends were saving using coupons. Now, I never really cared to clip coupons because it didn't seem to be worth the time it took to clip them. BOY WAS I WRONG!

My friend, Jessica, started having coupon classes and she showed us all how it's done. From organizing your coupons, to how to find the best deals. All very valuable information. (If you're interested in attending a coupon class, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the Queen).

An example of the savings. Last week I went to Kroger and spent $43 (before tax). After coupons and including tax, I only paid $6.32 for what I bought. That's some crazy savings and it's well worth the effort to clip the coupons.

I'll post a list of blogs/websites that I check for coupon deals and if you have any I can add, let me know. Also, many are regional but I'm sure you can find some in your area too.

0 comments: