Sunday, August 16, 2009

Now that's some savings...

As I mentioned in recent posts, I have started doing the whole coupon clipping thing. Harris Teeter is a grocery store not too far away and they started tripling coupons up to $ .99 this week. The Kroger stores around HT started tripling coupons too. Add that to their Mega Event ($5.00 off your bill when you buy 10 participating items) and you can come away with some GREAT deals.

I didn't take a picture of my first trip to Kroger, but here are some pictures of my second trip.

Here's what 80% savings and a total of $38 (tax included) will get you with the right coupons:



1 comments:

Nashville Cheapster said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'm fairly new to using coupons myself. Your Kroger savings are impressive. I also have a little one starting kindergarten this year.