Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane


We leave tomorrow for our trip to my parent's house. Our flight goes out around 8 pm. LOTS to do before then and so hard with 3 young kids running around. Oh well, we'll get there.

I'm SO excited about our family Christmas on Saturday. The entire family is giving Nan-Nan (my mom's mom) money for a trip to England, where she is from. I absolutely CANNOT wait to see her face when she realizes what she is getting. She cried last year and we just gave her a $200 gift certificate to the grocery store so I'm sure there will be water works over this. She has mentioned several times how she'd like to go back and visit one more time so this is good.

Drew turned 3 today. I tried to find a picture of him as a newborn but I don't have any online. The picture above is Drew at 6 months old. I can hardly remember him as a baby that small. Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

Well, I should sign-off, I am SO tired!

0 comments: