Happy Birthday Jesus. What a great day to celebrate with family.
To back up a bit - on Saturday we had our Summers family Christmas with Nan-Nan. Everyone got together and raised approx. $2100 to send her back to England one last time. Nan-Nan is from England and she has really wanted to go back but just hasn't been able to afford it. She was speechless and kept asking what she did to deserve this. It was so special.
Last night we went to Covenant Presbyterian Church with my parents. I like their service as it is designed for kids. It is only 30 minutes and very interactive for the kids. It was great. Came home and got ready for Santa to come.
Christmas morning started a bit later than I expected due in part to the kids sleeping in a room with no windows that was super dark! :) Started opening presents and that was fun. It was great to see the kids' faces as they saw what Santa got for them. Morgan got a pink guitar that she absolutely loves. Owen got a doodle monster and Owen got a puppy dog that talks to him.
Eric really suprised me this year with a Canon Digital SLR!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I've been eyeing it for a couple of years now. Big suprise. I got him XM Sat. radio. He has such a long commute and with MLB on this Sat., I'm sure it will be put to good use.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Happy Birthday Jesus
Posted by Andie at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment