Well, I'm not so good at this blog thing. I need to be better about it.
Things are pretty good here. Drew turns THREE tomorrow! Right about now 3 years ago I was heading to the hospital as I was in labor with him. I remember being sad about leaving my little girl at home, in bed asleep. I was sad that she'd wake up and we wouldn't be there and that after this night it would never just be the three of us. At the same time, I was so excited to meet Drew. I remember having to go in through the emergency room entrance and having a group of high schoolers giving me funny looks as I had to stop and lean up against a wall during a contraction. Took me 3 contractions to get to labor & delivery (Eric was parking the car so I was on my own). Several hours later (3 am) Drew was born.
Today Drew is a very active and adventurous little boy. He's all boy that's for sure. At the same time, he has such a tender heart. He hurt me on accident last week and I had to leave the room because I was really upset (he ran into my cheek full force with his head - ouch). Anyway, he came up to me and asked if I was okay and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Made me smile.
Owen is doing great. He finally started walking about 2 weeks ago. He's not doing it full-time but it's getting more often. I love watching him try to walk as he looks like a little weeble-wobble.
Morgan is doing good. She is so excited about Christmas at Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop's house and being able to spend time with her cousin Katie. I can't wait for them to be able to spend time together.
As for me, I haven't been feeling the greatest lately and it frustrates me. Truthfully, I don't know how much of it is actual not feeling good and how much is in my own over active imagination. If I still feel bad after the holidays then I will probably find a primary care physician and get checked out. It could just be stress - it does funny things to me. I think the past couple of months (moving, settling in, kids, family/friends visits, holidays, birthdays) has just started to catch up on me. I am just so ready for things to slow down and to just feel like we are at home and in a routine.
Well, it's late & I'm tired.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Catching up - again
Posted by Andie at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment