Morgan decided to clean up her closet the other day and she organized her shoes. You can see a picture below of some of her shoes. Yes, I said "some". The girl has 38 pairs of shoes! Oh my!!
Now, before you think that Mom & Dad have gone overboard, most of those shoes have been gotten at SUPER DISCOUNT and probably 10-12 pairs are in a size bigger than she currently wears. Last week I got her 5 pairs of shoes for $1 each! The week before that Eric bought her 4-5 pair for CHEAP on sears.com. We know she loves shoes, and so we've been pretty good at getting a fantastic deal but I had no idea she had this many.
Guess she's good for a while, what do you think?
Monday, February 08, 2010
A girl can never have too many shoes...
Posted by Andie at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think 38 are totally justified, especially with a few next sizers in there :) Just think of all the wear... housewear, different seasons, different weather, different levels of dressing up and down, sports... lots!
Post a Comment