Thursday, September 10, 2009

Publix shop

So, I didn't take a picture but I had a good shop at Publix today! Lots of great deals.

Here's what I got (all for $53.75 - tax included)

6 - Chex Mix Bars
1 - Glade Candle (2 oz) - FREE
2 - Country Crock (small size)
1 - Lime Away Cleaner
12 - Planters Trail Mix (GREAT deal! $1 money maker on each pack)
2 - Keebler Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 - Rotini Healthy Harvest Pasta
9 - Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
7 - Green Giant Frozen Vegetables - FREE
3 - Bounce Dryer Bars (2 months)
4 - Tide Stain Release Tablets - $ .26 money maker on each pack
2 - Tide HE Detergent (50 oz)
2 - Healthy Choice Steamer Meals
1 - Bertolli Olive Oil
1 - Goldfish - Pretzel
1 - Goldfish - Cheddar
14 - General Mills Cereal (Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, Kix) - Most were FREE
1 - Goodnights (the most expensive thing I bought!)
1 - Charmin Toilet Paper - 6 double rolls
1 - loaf of bread
1 - bag of flour
2 - Kraft Shredded Cheese (larger bag)
1.61 lbs of Granny Smith apples
1.82 lbs of Fuji apples
2.18 lbs of grapes

1 comments:

Becca said...

that looks similar to my list! imagine that!;)