My good friend, Suzanne, has recently started selling a fabulous product from Uppercase Living. You seriously need to check this out. They have a wide range of products that you can put on your wall (as seen below) and use in many other ways. It's VERY versatile! The thing I love about it, it's not permanent. If you were to paint something like this on your wall it would be time consuming and harder to cover up.
I will update this post with Suzanne's website when it goes live, until then, check out her blog SUZANNE'S BLOG.
OHHH - Edited to add - I am going to be having an Uppercase Living party the first week of September!!!! Put it on your calendars - I think it's the 3rd or 4th (whatever is the Thursday).
I put this in my guest bathroom downstairs (rather, Suzanne did - THANK YOU!)

Monday, August 04, 2008
Uppercase Living
Posted by Andie at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the way it turned out in the bathroom! Can't wait to see how the monogram M will look in the dining room. We will just have to come up with something for every room. :)
Ohhh... I have been wanting this for some time. Some glad someone we know is doing it. Jonathan on the other hand will not be happy! :)
Cindy Couey
Andie,
That looks great! Fabulous job Suzanne.
Looks like I need to start reading comments more often - Suzanne.
Eric
LOVE IT! I've been dying to get into our own house just so I can start doing these! Will you bring your catalog when you come? THANKS!
~Kristin
Post a Comment